Funding Readiness Training
The Funding Readiness Training, cocreated with experts from EY, maps out your funding options as a pre-seed/seed startup and highlights best practices for the financial health of your business.
The three-month expert-led program is designed to equip you with the skills and insights to set up the systems required and build a story to secure the funding your business needs. Together with the trainers and other founders, you will work on applying the knowledge and insights to your own operations in a practical, hands-on way.
Is this for me?
You have successfully entered the market and foresee a need for financial assistance in the coming mid/long-term planning. You have basic administration in place.
Do you want to improve and explore new ways for funding your business growth? Then the Funding Readiness Training is for you!
Upon applying, you will receive an FRT scan questionnaire that will evaluate your level and indicate if there is a need for any additional preparation on your end.
What you will get
- Sessions and activities spread out over a three-month period of training guided by business, finance, legal and communication experts
- The opportunity to connect with other founders and learn from your peers
- The opportunity to tap into a relevant innovation hub network with potential capital offers
- By the end of the training, you will have explored and built up the necessary materials and documentation to justify your goals for funding per track of choice (investor, loans/grants, crowdfunding, bootstrapping tracks)
- By the end of the training, you will have a solid and attractive story to share and convey your funding needs
- The training will culminate with a mock-up pitch event to kick-start your fundraising
Meet the Trainers from EY
The training consists of 10 sessions, 1-on-1 check-ins, a funding track of choice (one or multiple) with additional sessions, and a pitching practice event. You are able to select tailored activities whether you are planning to seek investors, applying for loans or grants, or if you prefer, rely on crowdfunding and bootstrapping for this step in your entrepreneurial journey.
The training is 100% online, using online tools and templates to facilitate your learning and development. The trainers are all experienced financial and fundraising professionals. Each training has between 10-20 startups participating.
More information and dates outline coming soon.
The training will start in the middle of September and finish by the middle of December 2023. The majority of the sessions will be planned on Wednesdays and will require between 2-4 hours.
FRT is open for applicants such as:
- Startups who are encouraged and supported by an innovation hub to get ready for fundraising
- Altitude startups (Level 2+)
- Startups in the validation phase, who are currently not able to join the full Altitude programme or who do not qualify.
The regular price for the Funding Readiness Training is 3.500 euro. It can be paid at once or in 3 instalments.
A discounted offer is available for:
- Founders who have been supported by WorldStartup in Next Valley
- Funding support or other programmes - 2.500 euro per startup
- Innovation hub partners - 2.500 euro per startup
For companies participating in the Altitude programme, the Funding Readiness Training is free. More details about the Altitude programme and how to join can be found here.
If you are a partner, interested in organising a tailor-made training, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Soft Landing Programme - Focus: Indian AgFood Tech
Accelerate your European Export Potential
Futurepreneurs Dutch Open
Let’s start a long-lasting relationship! Share your story and apply for our current and future opportunities with this single form.