Startups that work on the future of aviation can apply for a seat in WorldStartup’s Market Readiness Training.
During this intense 3 week training that will start on October 6th, you will get prepared to enter your market. The training, which is designed for WorldStartup’s portfolio companies, is part of the Airport Technology Lab of Rotterdam The Hague Innovation Airport.
Within the Airport Technology Lab, innovative products and services for airports are developed, tested and demonstrated. Data and artificial intelligence play an important role in these developments.
Are you, as a startup, working on technology and solutions for the next generation airport? Then you can apply for this training and be part of the lab.
• Working on solutions for airports, preferably data driven
• Using innovative technology or an innovative business model
• Purpose-driven or focused on making an impact
• Product or proof of concept, but no / few-paying customers
• Ongoing (online) selection interviews
• Sept 25: application deadline
• Oct 5 - Oct 23: Market Readiness Training
Market Readiness Training is a 3-weeks intensive training where you, together with the other 6-7 startups, participate in a series of workshops to get valuable insights on specific topics such as business planning, customer development, sales, marketing, and communications. By the end of every day, every startup is aimed at achieving certain deliverables using tailor-made support from our top-notch trainers. Furthermore, you will visit Rotterdam The Hague Innovation Airport and meet relevant stakeholders in airport innovation.
Read more about Market Readiness Training in October here.
There are no costs.