Market Readiness Training
WorldStartup’s Market Readiness Training is the ideal opportunity to get your business ready to enter the market, whether for validating, piloting, or launching customers.
The three-and-a-half-month expert-led program is designed to equip you with the skills and insights to engage in meaningful interaction with your potential customers. Together with the trainers and other founders, you will work on applying the knowledge and insights to your own business in a practical, hands-on way.
Is this for me?
Are you willing to get ready to enter the market for validation, piloting, launching customers, or sales? Would you like to dive deeper into the processes of understanding the needs and wants of your clients? Do you want to strengthen your communications and strategic skill sets so that you get your desired outcomes? Then the Market Readiness Training is for you!
Upon applying, you will receive an MRTraining scan questionnaire that will evaluate your level and indicate if there is a need for any additional preparation on your end.
What you will get
- Sessions and activities spread out over a three-and-a-half-month period of training guided by business, marketing and communication experts
- The opportunity to connect with other founders and learn from your peers
- The opportunity to tap into a relevant innovation hub network
- A deliverables-focused approach, in which the ratio between the information received and putting it into practice would be 1 to 3
- By the end of the training, you will have explored and completed all the necessary steps for a successful market entry
- By the end of the training, you will have a solid and attractive story to share and grow your business
Meet the trainers
The training consists of 12 sessions, a customer insights assignment, 1-on-1 check-ins, and a pitching practice event. The training is 100% online, using online tools and templates to facilitate your learning and development. The trainers are all experienced entrepreneurs themselves. Each training has between 10-20 startups participating.
More information and dates outline coming soon.
The training will start at the beginning of September and finish before the middle of December 2023. The majority of the sessions will be planned on Mondays and will require between 2-4 hours.
Testimonials from the previous edition
MRT is open for applicants such as:
- Startups that are encouraged and supported by an innovation hub to get ready for market entry
- Altitude startups (Level 1+)
- Startups in the validation phase, who are currently not able to join the full Altitude programme or who do not qualify.
The regular price for the Market Readiness Training is 3.500 euro. It can be paid at once or in 3 instalments.
A discounted offer is available for:
- Founders who have been supported by WorldStartup in Next Valley
- Funding support or other programmes - 2.500 euro per startup
- Innovation hub partners - 2.500 euro per startup
For companies participating in the Altitude programme, the Market Readiness Training is free. More details about the Altitude programme and how to join can be found here.
If you are a partner, interested in organising a tailor-made training, send an email to email@example.com.
Digital Soft Landing Programme - Focus: Indian AgFood Tech
Accelerate your European Export Potential
Futurepreneurs Dutch Open
Let’s start a long-lasting relationship! Share your story and apply for our current and future opportunities with this single form.